Margin trading can now be enabled on a subaccount by following the below steps.
- Login to your VALR account.
- Click on the Exchange Tab on the navigation menu.
- Open any trading pair, e.g., BTC/USDT
- Click on Margin Trading in the top right corner.
- You will then need to switch to an existing subaccount or create a new subaccount on the same page.
- Now click on the Enable Margin Trading button
- Read the disclaimers carefully and click on I accept once ready to proceed further.
- Margin trading is now enabled on your subaccount.
- Margin trading can only be enabled on a Subaccount. However, you can create and enable margin trading on multiple subaccounts.