Futures is available to all customers in qualifying jurisdictions and can be enabled on any number of sub-accounts. To trade futures on VALR, it is first necessary to complete address verification. The full steps to do so are laid out below.
How to complete Address verification and enable Futures?
- Login to your VALR account.
- Click on the Pro Trading Tab on the navigation menu.
- Switch from Spot to Futures pairs by clicking the new Futures button.
- Open any perpetual trading pair, e.g., BTC/USDT-PERP
- Click on the Enable Futures button in the top right corner.
- Click on the " Verify your address button and follow the on-screen instructions to upload your proof of address for verification. The proof of address should not be older than three months.
- Once the document has been submitted, you will be notified via email of the verification status.
- If your address is not verified successfully the first time, you can re-submit another document and initiate the verification again. You can also click on this link and reach out to our support team if you are facing issues with your address verification.
- Once the document is approved, you will receive an email and push notification.
- Log in to your account, navigate to the exchange and click on a futures pair. Select the Sub-account you wish to enable Futures Trading on and click on Enable Futures Trading.
- You are all set for trading Futures on VALR!
- Futures trading can only be enabled on Sub-accounts. There is no restriction on the number of sub-accounts that can be enabled for futures trade.
- You can upload a Bank statement, Tax certificate or any Utility bill as proof of address.
- The proof of address must not be older than 3 months.
- Please make sure that your name and address are clearly legible in the uploaded document.
Futures trading is provided by VALR DAM Pty Ltd as a Juristic Representative of Prime Asset Managers Pty Ltd (FSP number: 33933) an authorised financial services provider.