Go to your security settings (by clicking on your Profile Name and then clicking on Settings) and follow the instructions to enable 2FA using an Authenticator app (VALR recommends Google Authenticator).
You will need to follow these steps:
- Download and open the Authenticator app on your mobile device.
- Click "add new account" (or the plus sign) in your app.
- From your Authenticator app, scan the QR code that is shown on your security settings page (or enter the secret key that is also available on your security settings page). This links your mobile device to your account.
- Enter the code that appears in your app.
- Write down your 2FA recovery code
- Click to activate 2FA
Then you're all set. To confirm that you have enabled 2FA, please log out of your account and then log back in, you should be asked to enter your 2FA code.