To send your money to your VALR account, please do the following:
- Sign in to your VALR account.
- Click on "Deposit ZAR" on your Wallets page.
- Select the bank you will make a deposit from.
- You will be shown VALR's banking details (this is where you will need to send your ZAR). You will also be shown your unique reference number that you must use as your payment reference.
- Sign in to your South African bank account.
- Make a payment using the bank account details in step 4 above with the amount that you wish to fund your VALR account.
- Do not forget to use the exact reference number that you are shown in step 4 above as the beneficiary reference when making payment from your South African bank account.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your funds to reflect in your VALR account. This delay is due to the time it takes the South African banking system to process your payment.