To link a bank account for ZAR withdrawals, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your VALR account
- Navigate to your main profile. On the mobile app select the three lines in the right-hand corner. For the website, click your name in the top right-hand corner
- Select 'Payment Methods' under your profile name
- Click 'Link a bank account'
- Enter your bank account details (the account must be in your own name)
- Click 'Next: Authorize by email' / 'Add bank account'
- Navigate to your email (on the same device) and click to 'Authorize bank account'
- You'll be sent back to the exchange, and then enter your one-time password OR 2FA code as the final step
Then your bank account will be linked!
In some cases customers have been sent to a different browser when authorising via email, if you experience this problem, please copy the link beneath the button on the authorisation email we send you and paste that link back into the original browser you used to add your bank account.