To link a bank account for ZAR withdrawals, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your VALR account.
- Go to the "Bank accounts" page under your profile name.
- Click link a bank account
- Enter your bank account details (the account must be in your own name)
- Click next to be sent an authorisation email
- Navigate to your email (on the same device), click to authorise new bank account
- You'll be sent back to the exchange, then have to enter one time password OR 2FA code as the final step
Then your bank account will be linked!
In some cases customers have been sent to a different browser when authorising via email, if you experience this problem, please copy the link beneath the button on the authorisation email we send you and paste that link back into the original browser you used to add your bank account.