VALR supports deposits in the following cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC) - 2 confirmations
- Ethereum (ETH) - 15 confirmations
- Ripple (XRP) - 10 confirmations
- Solana (SOL) - 50 confirmations
- Binance Coin (BNB) - 50 confirmations
- Avalanche (AVAX) - 15 confirmations
Important: Withdrawing and depositing cryptocurrencies is not the same as buying and selling. If you're interested in trading one cryptocurrency for another, please take a look at our trading guide.
VALR supports deposits of the relevant asset on the following blockchains only:
- Bitcoin (BTC) - the BTC network only
- Ethereum (ETH) - the ERC20 network (please note that BEP2, BEP20 are not currently supported)
- Ripple (XRP) - the XRP network only
- Solana (SOL) - the SPL network only
- Binance Coin (BNB) - the BSC network only
- Avalanche (AVAX) - the AVAX C-Chain network only
Guide for depositing cryptocurrency to your VALR wallet
You can receive BTC, ETH or XRP from an external wallet to your VALR wallet by doing the following:
- Click on the Deposit button under the card of the relevant cryptocurrency you wish to deposit on the Wallets page (or the QR code icon at the top right of the screen if you're using our app).
- Scan the QR code or copy the address shown on the page.
- Use this address as the withdrawal address (or sometimes called the send address) when sending from an external wallet.
Confirmations: It takes some time for blocks to be validated, we wait for a certain number of block confirmations as indicated above before allocating cryptocurrency deposits.
Important: please make sure you're sending the right crypto to the right address. Sending anything other than bitcoin (BTC) to a BTC address, including bitcoin cash (BCH), will result in permanent loss of your crypto.