What is a sub-account?
Subaccounts are generated in addition to your main VALR account. A great feature to use for organising your cryptocurrency portfolio for different strategies and purposes.
- Create a HODL subaccount for your long-term holdings
- Separate your funds for specific purposes
- Organise your tokens by utility, position size, and more
Corporate accounts can use our subaccount feature to manage clients’ portfolios.
How do I create a subaccount?
Subaccounts are available both in-app (through the ☰ tab) and via the web from the Settings tab.
1. Once you’ve opened your Main menu, click on “Subaccounts”
2. You can now either create a new subaccount or transfer funds to your subaccount(s)
When ready, click “Transfer Funds” to move your funds between your main account and subaccount with zero fees.
Once completed, you can keep track of your balances in each subaccount with a quick glance.