Note: ZMW Deposits have been disabled temporarily. Please do not make any ZMW deposits to your VALR account until further notice.
To transfer ZMW from your bank account into your VALR account, follow the below steps:
- Login to your VALR account via the App or our website: www.valr.com
- Click on "Wallets" - at the bottom of your screen (for mobile App) and on the top of your screen (for website)
- Click on your Kwacha (ZMW) Wallet, then select "Deposit"
- VALR's banking details and your unique ZMW reference number will be displayed on the screen. This is where you will need to transfer your ZMW. Remember to use your unique ZMW******* reference number as the beneficiary reference when making the transfer.
- Sign in to your bank account and make the transfer. Your deposit will be on its way to your VALR account
- When depositing into your VALR account, always ensure to transfer funds from a bank account registered in your name.
- Always use your unique reference number, starting with ZMW******, as the beneficiary reference. Failure to use this reference number will result in a delay in allocating your funds.
- To make sending funds to your VALR account easier, please consider creating a beneficiary for VALR on your online banking profile. Please note that VALR is registered as a pre-approved beneficiary with the following banks, meaning you can search for VALR without having to create a beneficiary on your banking profile manually:
1. Capitec Bank South Africa
2. Standard Bank South Africa
- Your funds can take up to 48 hours to clear in our bank account. This timeline may change due to Public Holidays, weekends and limitations imposed by the bank.