To transfer ZMW from your bank account into your VALR account, follow the below steps:
- Login to your VALR account via the App or our website: www.valr.com
- Click on "Wallets" - at the bottom of your screen (for mobile App) and on the top of your screen (for website)
- Click on your Kwacha (ZMW) Wallet, then select "Deposit"
- VALR's banking details and your unique ZMW reference number will be displayed on the screen. This is where you will need to transfer your ZMW. Remember to use your unique ZMW******* reference number as the beneficiary reference when making the transfer.
- Sign in to your bank account and make the transfer. Your deposit will be on its way to your VALR account
- When depositing into your VALR account, always ensure to transfer funds from a bank account registered in your name.
- Always use your unique reference number, starting with ZMW******, as the beneficiary reference. Failure to use this reference number will result in a delay in allocating your funds.
- To make sending funds to your VALR account easier, please consider creating a beneficiary for VALR on your online banking profile. Please note that VALR is registered as a pre-approved beneficiary with the following banks, meaning you can search for VALR without having to create a beneficiary on your banking profile manually:
1. Capitec Bank South Africa
2. Standard Bank South Africa
- Your funds can take up to 48 hours to clear in our bank account. This timeline may change due to Public Holidays, weekends and limitations imposed by the bank.