To transfer Kwacha (ZMW) using MTN MoMo or Airtel Money into your VALR account, follow the below steps:
- Please ensure you only send money from the same phone number registered to your VALR account.
- Currently, withdrawals to Mobile Money are not supported.
- Please ensure you only deposit money to the bank account details displayed on your VALR App/Website deposit page.
- Dial *115# from your cell phone.
- Select the option "Send Money" from the menu.
- Select the option "Banks"
- Select the "Send to Bank"
- Select "Stanbic Bank" from the list
- Enter the bank account details displayed on your VALR deposit page in your mobile or web app.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Confirm the name of the recipient and enter the PIN to proceed.
- The transaction is successful.
- Dial *115# to access the Airtel Money menu
- Select option 1, “Send money”.
- Select option 4, “Banks”
- Select 1 for “Transfer from Airtel Money”
- Select Stanbic, then enter the bank account details displayed on your VALR deposit page in your mobile or web app.
- Enter the amount and PIN to complete the transfer
- You will receive an SMS confirming the successful completion of the transaction.
- Your funds can take up to 48 hours to clear in our bank account. This timeline may change due to Public Holidays, weekends and limitations imposed by the bank.
- Our system currently flags deposits of the same amount sent within 24 hours for review. If you prefer to send deposits of the same value, changing the amount by even 1 cent will help allocate your deposits speedily.