The new Shared accounts feature is now live on VALR!
This feature allows you to grant view-only access to your VALR Main or Sub-account to trusted guests. It means you can now invite guests to access your VALR account or get invited to view other customers' VALR accounts.
The current phase of this feature only allows read/view access to:
- Transaction history
- List of shared accounts
How to use this feature?
- Login to your VALR account using the Website: https://www.valr.com/login
- Click on your Profile Name in the top right corner, then click on Shared Accounts.
- Click on "Guests with access to my account".
- Click on "Invite your first guest".
- Enter the email with whom you want to share access to your account, select the account for which you want to share the access(it could be your main account or a specific sub-account) and click on Authorize.
- You will receive an email with the link to authorize sharing of your account. Once approved, you would need to enter the 2FA OTP.
- Now the guest will receive an email to “Approve the invitation” to view your account, and once authorized, the guest will be able to view your account.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Please ensure to only share the access with the people you know and trust.
- You can revoke access to your account anytime by going to the "Guests with access to my account" tab.
- This feature only provides view access, for now, meaning no Account changes, trades, or withdrawals can be performed by the guests on your account. More permissions will be added soon.
- If the guest you invite does not have an account on VALR, they will receive an email to create an account and accept the invitation.
- You must have 2FA enabled on your account to invite guests and accept invitations.
- This feature is currently only available on the Website.