You can withdraw any of the 50+ cryptocurrencies available on VALR to an external wallet by doing the following:
- Choose the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw on the Wallets page.
- Click on Withdraw button (or the paper plane if you are using our app).
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and the address you wish to withdraw to.
- An email is sent to your registered email account for authorization. Click on the "Authorize" button in the email.
- Enter your One-Time Pin (either sent via SMS or generated by your Authenticator app)
Important: Please make sure that you're sending the right cryptocurrency to the right address. For example, only send bitcoin (BTC) to a BTC wallet address. Withdrawing any other cryptocurrency including Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will result in permanent loss of your funds.
All withdrawals are subject to our withdrawal limits and may be limited if sent to an unsupported wallet address.