It is a feature in the Wallet Address Book that restricts crypto withdrawals to only the addresses already added to your address book. Once this feature is enabled, you will only be able to withdraw your crypto to the addresses saved in your wallet address book.
- Enabling this feature will allow you to only withdraw your crypto to the addresses saved in your wallet address book.
- Any new entries added to the wallet address book after this feature is enabled will have a cool-down period of 24 hours.
- VALR Pay will be deactivated on your account.
- You can only disable this setting by contacting our Support team, which can take up to 24 hours.
How to enable Crypto withdrawal address restriction? (Coming soon in App)
- Login to your VALR account using the website: https://www.valr.com/login
- Go to Security settings (by clicking on your Profile Name in the top right corner and then clicking on Security)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to “Restrict crypto withdrawals.”
4. Click on the Toggle button to enable the feature.
5. Once clicked on the button, a pop-up box will appear for confirmation, simply click on Confirm, and the crypto withdrawal restriction will be enabled on your account.
To learn more about the Wallet address book and how to save an address, you can check out What is the Wallet address book and how do I use it?