VALR welcomes corporate customers.
To sign up for a corporate account please follow the steps below:
1) Get an individual from the company to sign up with their company email address and verify themselves through the regular VALR sign-up process.
2) Send a request from this same email address to VALR's support desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting to upgrade the personal account to a corporate account.
For the upgrade to a corporate account, VALR
Please ensure that the name of each file you attach begins with the associated number of the list above.
- Company registration document indicating directors of companies as well as company details (e.g, Certificate of Incorporation (CM1) or Registration Certificate (CoR 14.3))
- Colour copy of the identification document and proof of address of every director of company
- Proof of Registered Address (CM22 or CoR 21)
- Proof of company's bank account
- Proof of company's income tax number
- Proof of VAT Registration Number (if applicable)
- A letter on company letterhead stating all the individuals / entities owning more than 10% of the company, along with their physical addresses (in the event that a non-natural person such as a company or trust owns more than 10%, VALR is required to obtain the natural person ownership, directly or indirectly, of such company too).
- Colour copy of the identification document and proof of address of every owner identified in the letter above
- A letter on company letterhead stating all individuals that are authorized to trade on VALR on the company's behalf (these individuals should already be signed up and verified on VALR), along with their company email addresses used to sign-up on VALR (these accounts will be upgraded to corporate accounts)
- In the letter above please also state the purpose for opening the Corporate Account and the source of funds
- If the company provides financial services to third parties, please provide a copy of the company's anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing compliance programme.
Here is a template you can use to keep track of all document requests: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k5EdqjOqQH-mQwv3_dTfM7RnhAeVM1SimMdm-2rX1IE/edit?usp=sharing
Please navigate to file > make a copy to create an editable version of this document.
p.s. If you want to have a personal account and a corporate account under your name with two different emails but the same cell phone number, you'll have to let us know as we don't allow the same phone number to register twice but have made provision for this for corporate account cases.