Here are some tips for taking photos of your identity document:
1. Place your identity document on a flat surface having a single-coloured background.
2. Make sure your area is well-lighted (natural light works best) for submitting a high-quality colour photo.
3. The photo must clearly show your identity number, full name, and date of birth.
4. Make sure that no shadows might cover your identity document. Use indirect light to avoid glare.
5. Make sure that:
- All four edges of your identity document are visible within the image.
- All information on your identity document is clear & legible, and no details are blurred, covered, or cut off.